[Insight-users] GlutMaster build err

Dean Inglis dean.inglis@on.aibn.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:54:10 -0400

Hi,

I'm not sure if GlutMaster is part of the
current CVS build but I was curious so:
my vtk cmake cache defines both
GLUT_LIBRARY:STRING=glut32
GLU_LIBRARY:STRING=import32
so that the vtk ftgl demos build with glu/glut.
GLUT_FOUND is not part of CMake 1.4.5, but is
part of the current cmake CVS, so I added
GLUT_FOUND:STRING=YES to my itk cmake cache.
(maybe instead of GLUT_FOUND the CMakeLists.txt
in GlutMaster could be something along the lines
IF (GLU_LIBRARY AND GLUT_LIBRARY)?)

FYI, GlutMaster starts to build on Borland and dies with:
Borland C++ 5.5.1 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2000 Borland
c:\Builder\Insight\Utilities\GlutMaster\itkGlutMaster.cxx:
Error E2337 C:\Program Files\Borland\CBuilder5\Include\stdlib.h 584: Only
one
of a set of overloaded functions can be "C"

Dean

Dean Inglis, Ph.D.
-      Centre for Appendicular       -
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Studies -