[Insight-users] GlutMaster build err

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:09:21 -0400

Hi Dean,

You are right,

GLUT_FOUND was added to Modules/FindGLUT.cmake
after the 1.4.5 release. So we cannot use it
in ITK yet.  ITK should build with the latest
release of CMake.

It seems that the way to go is to add a GLUT_FOUND
directly in the main ITK CMakeLists.txt file.

Following what you proposed, it will be something
like:

INCLUDE(${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/FindGLUT.cmake)
IF( GLUT_LIBRARY AND GLUT_INCLUDE_PATH)
    SET(GLUT_FOUND 1)
IF( GLUT_LIBRARY AND GLUT_INCLUDE_PATH)

Thanks for pointing this out,