[Insight-users] GlutMaster build err - a fix

dean.inglis@on.aibn.com dean.inglis@on.aibn.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:24:43 -0400

Hi,

to compile Code/IO/itkImageViewerWindow.cxx etc.
the 'hack' has to be added to Code/IO/CMakeLists.txt
and in Examples/ImageViewer/CMakeLists.txt.  Alternatively, I put the 'hack' right in
ITKFindGLUT.cmake to propogate to wherever it is
needed ...

Dean