[Insight-users] Performance of 3D Watershed?

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:07:18 -0600 (MDT)

Hi again,

One more critial thing I forgot to mention:

Be very conservative in setting the Level parameter of the
WatershedImageFilter.  Try using only 0.01 (i.e. 1%) or so as a first
test, just to see what sort of results you are getting.

The Lower threshold parameter is usually set very low (in my experience,
less than 1%).

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science