[Insight-users] Thanks >._< Registration

suresh suresh " <suresh_kb@rediffmail.com
29 Oct 2002 04:42:03 -0000

Hi All,

Thanks Luis.
Thanks Kisung.Thanks Bill. For your inputs.

I would like to have your help in implementing a regsitration
problem.
I'm trying to register a SPECT volume to an MRI.

Luis.. your might remember our discussion on this a month back.
Still i could not understand the role the Componentes play in
registration problem.
How to feed them with initial paramaters, what effect do they have
on the result.
I've tried to implement the problem in other implementations like
AVW and could succed.
But, in ITK i could still make out the concepts behind these
components.

Please, can any body guide me through ..

Thanks,

suresh