[Insight-users] Install ITK+BorlandC++

John Biddiscombe John Biddiscombe" <jbiddiscombe@skippingmouse.co.uk
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:48:14 -0000

> Borland C++ 5.6 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2002 Borland
> C:\ITK\Insight\Utilities\MetaIO\metaUtils.cxx:
> Error E2268 C:\ITK\Insight\Utilities\MetaIO\metaUtils.cxx 175: Call to
> undefined
>  function 'atof' in function MET_ValueToDouble(MET_ValueEnumType,const
void
> *,int,double *)

I get the same errors using Borland 6 (or 5.6 compiler). Fixing the above
leads to several more and I've not managed yet to fix all the errors I get
due to lack of time to spend on it. I understand that Borland 5 (Compiler
5.5) works on most of the itk code. The free command line tools can be
downloaded from Borlands web site

Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

JB