[Insight-users] ITK build options question

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 14:12:25 -0400

Hi Feng,

1) ITK_WRAP_TCL enables the official wrapping of ITK into Tcl.
    In order to use that you need to install gcc_xml and Cable.
    That will allow to use ITK from tcl.  Please follow instruction
    from http://public.kitware.com/Cable/HTML/Index.html
    if you want to use ITK from Tcl.

2) BUILD_VTKINTERFACE   enables the compilation of example classes
    that illustrate how to integrate VTK and ITK pipelines. These
    classes are located in the directory :  Insight/Auxiliary/vtk

3) SEGMENTER_WRAP_TCL enables the compilation of the example:
    SegmentationEditor, that is based in a Watersheds approach.
    The example is located at Insight/Examples/SegmentationEditor

4) VTKITK_WRAP_TCL use along with (3).

Both (3) and (4) are no longer used in the current CVS version of
the toolkit.

Luis.