[Insight-users] ITK build options question

Feng Ma mafeng@hotmail.com
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 16:45:07 -0400

Hi, Luis:

Thanks a lot for your helps.

I have a quick suggestion: How about opening a thread about software version
requirements? For example, as Bill points out, if to build cvs version of
ITK with vtk, we need to use the cvs version of vtk, not the official vtk4.0
release; cmake 1.4 makes things easier; Better to have FLTK 1.1 instead of
1.0.11 as posted in the early threads; Use gcc 3.xx if possible. These are
my experiences. I bet other people have more to share.

  And a quick question, how to post the reply in the same thread? Now, when
I reply post from my email box, I opened another thread in the maillist, not
like you and other people -- posting replies in the same thread.

Thanks again.

-Feng