[Insight-users] an error when running ShapeDetection

zhao zhao_c_g@263.net
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 22:36:5 +0800

Hi Luis,

	OK now. Thanks a lot.
	But it seems that the extracted shape of ventricles is apparently narrower than the visual one in the original image, Which is true even after I greatly increased the "t" parameter.
	Other segmentation results derived from different seed points also seem mismatch with original anatomy structures.

Zhao