[Insight-users] itkMesh to vtkpolydatafilter?

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:10:51 -0400

--=====================_1303053652==_.ALT

Hi Samuel-

One will be developed eventually, but it'll be a while yet. If you want to=
=20
take a crack at it go ahead. We can use it as a starting point later if=20
there are additional features that need to be added.

Note: the conversion is harder than with images...can't just do pointer=20
magic. Data must be copied.

Will

At 06:47 PM 9/12/2002 +0200, Samuel Rodr=EDguez Bescos wrote:
>Hello everybody,
>
>I'm Think about a filter that transforms a itkMesh Type data to=20
>vitkPolyData in order to visualize the mesh with vtk in the same way that=
=20
>itkImageExporter and vtkImageImporter.
>
>Could anybody tell me if It's thought to develop one and if It isn't,=20
>could anybody tell me how can be created or how can I do to visualize a=20
>itkmesh with vtk.
>
>Thanks a lot!
>
>Samuel

--=====================_1303053652==_.ALT

Hi Samuel-<br><br>
One will be developed eventually, but it'll be a while yet. If you want
to take a crack at it go ahead. We can use it as a starting point later
if there are additional features that need to be added. <br><br>
Note: the conversion is harder than with images...can't just do pointer
magic. Data must be copied.<br><br>
Will<br><br>
At 06:47 PM 9/12/2002 +0200, Samuel Rodr=EDguez Bescos wrote:<br>
everybody,</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
itkMesh Type data to vitkPolyData in order to visualize the mesh with vtk
in the same way that itkImageExporter and vtkImageImporter. </font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
develop one and if It isn't, could anybody tell me how can be created or
how can I do to visualize a itkmesh with vtk.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>