[Insight-users] Bug (?) in MultiResolutionImageRegistrationMethod (FixedImageRegion issue)

Luc Bracoud lbracoud@theralys.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:05:45 +0200

Hi Luis,
I tried to run the registration over a smaller region, and this time the
FixedImageRegion is handled properly at each resolution level, and the
results are what they were expected to be.
Thanks a lot!
Luc.

---