[Insight-users] Problem relate with deformablemesh3Dfilter.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:31:34 -0400

Hi Samuel,

Could you please post the full piece of code
that you are using for your example ?

If the problem is an illegal access to memory,
it could be related with the initialization of the
filters you are using.

You may also want to put the Update() call
in a try/catch block in case there are exceptions
trown. Something like

try
  {
   m_DeformableMesh3DFilter->Update( );