[Insight-users] Re: randomness in MRIRegistration example

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:34:32 -0400

Hi,

There is an appeal to leaving the setting of the random seed to the main
app.  This way the user decides if a run/program should produce
consistent results or not.   Also, this way the seed is not set multiple
times.

Just a vote.

Stephen