[Insight-users] Segmentation result evaluation

Celina Imielinska ci42@columbia.edu
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 08:30:49 -0500 (EST)

Zein,

 under the ITK, we propsed an approach to evaluation of segmentation, and
the software for computing precision, accuracy and efficiency parameters
is checked in. You can also read our paper:

J. Udupa, V. LeBlanc, H. Schmidt, C. Imielinska, P. Saha, G.
Grevera, Y. Zhuge, L. Currie, P. Molholt and Y. Jin, Methodology for
evaluating image segmentation algorithms, in Proceedings of SPIE,

 -Celina