[Insight-users] MultiplyMatrixVector in LinearSystemWrapperVNL

du Bois d'Aische duboisda@bwh.harvard.edu
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 20:39:35 +0200

  Hi,

      I try to use to method MultiplyMatrixVector in LinearSystemWrapperVNL.
This method requires an unsigned int resultVectorIndex, an unsigned int matrixIndex and an unsigned int vectorIndex
I have initialized the vectors and the matrix
    m_ls->SetSystemOrder(length);
    m_ls->SetNumberOfMatrices(1);
    m_ls->InitializeMatrix(Ma);
    m_ls->SetNumberOfVectors(2);
    m_ls->InitializeVector(Ve);
    m_ls->InitializeVector(Veresu);
 where m_ls is the Pointer to the LinearSystemWrapperVNL; Ma, Ve and Veresu are unsigned int.
Then I fill the matrix Ma and the vector Ve. I display them and they look ok,
   but the result of m_ls->MultiplyMatrixVector(Veresu,Ma,Ve) is always a vector of the size 'length' full of 0;

           Has someone an idea why the result could be always 0 ?

                  thanks,

                       aloys