[Insight-users] Examples error in VC++

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 07 Apr 2003 22:51:21 -0400

Hi Helder,

It looks like you moved the example out of the ITK source tree.

That's ok,
but you will have to adapt the CMakeLists.txt accordingly.

 From the errors in your build it seems that your adaptation of
the CMakeLists.txt file still needs some work.  Could you please
post your CMakeLists.txt file to the list ?

Or if you feel like trying something, take a look at the
CMakeLists.txt file in

     Insight/Examples/Installation

This one is intended to be used outside the source tree.