[Insight-users] error in CMake when combining ITK with VTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 07 Apr 2003 23:01:26 -0400

Hi Ouyang,

When you build the Applications, CMake needs you
to specify the directories where you built ITK and
where you built VTK.

You provide this information in the CMAke variables
ITK_DIR and VTK_DIR.

The Applications of the ITK release 1.2 are inteneded
to be built with VTK 4.2.