[Insight-users] Re: Hello World in Windows: Linking Problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 13:10:08 -0400

Anouk,

The files that you download from www.itk.org
are the source code of the toolkit. The libraries
are not there. You have to build the libraries
following the procedure indicated in the document:

   Insight/Documentation/InsightStart.pdf

At the end of this procedure you will have
ITKCommon.lib... among many other things.