[Insight-users] failed to connect ITK with VTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 02:36:32 -0400

Hi Helder,

VTK 4.2 and the CVS version *do* use CMake for configuration.

You may not be following the build instructions correctly.

Note that in the VTK source tree that you obtain from CVS
there is a CMakeLists.txt file on each directory. The the
footprint of CMake  :-)

Please configure VTK with CMake (you will need CMake 1.6.5)