[Insight-users] Problems with Application [Insight Segmentation Editor Tool]

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 02:45:30 -0400

Hi p3rdigao

The README.txt file in this directory is a bit
outdated. Some of the comment no longer apply.

Here are somme comments about your problems:

1) Please make sure the your VTK is built with TCL
    wrapping enabled.

2) The Applications were previously part of the
    basic ITK source tree, that's why the script
    directory has a path: Insight/Applications....
    now you should juse "InsightApplications"

3) This application is doing the following

    a) wrapping ITK classes as VTK filters
    b) wrapping the VTK filters into Tcl
    c) creating an extended Tcl shell with
       access to the new wrapped VTK filters

   the command line that you found is invoking
   the extended Tcl shell, asking it to run
   a Tcl scripts that uses the wrappped VTK{ITK}
   classes.

Regards

    Luis