[Insight-users] Filter Developement

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:34:59 -0400

Hi Raluca,

Unfortunately each compiler has its own
variations of the C++ standard.

A typical suspect when you port templated
code from VisualStudio to gcc is the lack
of the "typename" keyword.  Visual does not
require this keyword (although it is part
of the standard), most other compilers
enforce the rule of requiring typename
when declaring types taken from traits of
template parameters.

Please post the error messages that you get,
that will certainly help to identify the
problem.