[Insight-users] Filter Developement

Raluca ralu_kitty@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 00:38:56 +0200

Hi everyone

I've developed a ImageToImage-like filter to use for a itk application. It
is a template class which extends itkImageToImageFilter and the design is
similar to ITK filters extending itkImageToImageFilter. The .h and .txx
files are in the same directory as my application classes. I've had no
problem compiling and executing the application on a Windows platform with
Visual Studio 6 but I get abnormal compiler errors on a Unix system. I
figured it couldn't be the compiler as I used the same compiler and CMake
configuration to ITK which worked fine. The ITK version used is 1.2 on both
Windows and Unix. I was wondering if there isn't any special option I should
add to my CMakeLists file or any particular compiler flag I should use.

Thanks
Raluca