[Insight-users] k-means segmentation filter?

Brian avants@grasp.cis.upenn.edu
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:29:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hello ITK Community,

Does anyone have a k-means type image segmentation filter implemented in
ITK?  Something that takes an image as input and a number of classes and
outputs the classification in the image.  I am aware of the IBSR
validation study that uses the various classification tools for
segmentation.  However, it's not clear how to turn this into a simple
input/output type of filter as it's wrapped with the validation, etc.
I'm hoping that someone has already done this ...

Thanks for the help,

Brian