[Insight-users] ask a question about compling ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:03:22 -0400

Hi Tang,

There is no "configure.h" file in ITK.

CMake will generate a file "itkConfigure.h"
in the binary directory that you provide for
building the toolkit.

Copying a generated file from version 1.0
into version 1.2 will not make you any good.

---

You may want to wipe out your binary build
of ITK 1.2 and restart the configuration
with CMake. There shouldn't be any request
for a "configure.h" file.

Please let us know if you find any errors.