[Insight-users] ImageSeriesReader

Jolinda Smith jolinda@darkwing.uoregon.edu
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:17:50 -0700

Hi Mathias,

You're right -- MRIConvert uses the image position patient and image
orientation patient tags to order the slices along the slice normal.
That's the only way to keep things consistent across scanner software.

Multiple-volume series are handled by checking approprate tags -- right
now I check echo number, acquisition number, and sequence description. I
can add trigger time to that list. I'll let you know when it's done.

Jolinda