[Insight-users] Tcl-Wrapper: parse error and missing .dlls?

Matthias Guenther Matthias.Guenther@AdvancedMRI.com
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 11:35:08 -0700

Hi Luis,

I am trying to compile ITK with TCL wrapping switched on. I am using
Visual Studio 6 Service Pack 5 under Windows 2000 SP3.

Compilation seems to work fine in most case, however, an parse error
occurs in itkNeighborhood.txx:

D:/Software/InsightToolkit-1.2.0/Code/Common/itkNeighborhood.txx: In
member
   function `std::slice itk::Neighborhood<TPixel, VDimension,
   TAllocator>::GetSlice(unsigned int) const':
D:/Software/InsightToolkit-1.2.0/Code/Common/itkNeighborhood.txx:137:
parse
   error before `>' token

The corresponding wrapper file is written anyway.

After compilation the itktcl shell is available but there are no .dll
versions of the libraries. I would like to load in ITK via the package
require functionality of TCL but it will complain about the missing
.dll.
I couldn't find any switch in CMake to trigger the creation of .dlls.

Could you give me a hint?

Thank you very much,
   Matthias