[Insight-users] Re: Registration on N images.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:50:41 -0400

Hi Prasad,

The ITK registration framework assumes that your
are registering just two images (fixed and moving).

If you need to register a set of N images, your
suggestion of using one of them as the fixed image
and the N-1 other image as moving images is the
right way to go.

This will result in N-1 independent registration
processes.