[Insight-users] ImageSeriesReader

Mathias Seitel mathiasseitel@yahoo.de
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:10:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Jolinda,

this is exactly what I was looking for. Now it works
fine with my 4D cardiac data set, producing one 3D
volume (MHD + RAW) for each phase of the heart cycle.
Big thanks, I think your program will save me a lot of
time :-)

Mathias

 --- Jolinda Smith <jolinda@darkwing.uoregon.edu>
schrieb: > Hi Matthias,

> I added "trigger time" to the list of things that
> identify volumes in a
> series. Could you try out the new version? I don't
> have any 4D cardiac
> sequences to test it on (we have a head-only
> machine), so I'd appreciate
> you letting me know if it works.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jolinda