[Insight-users] ShapeDetection Question (Help needed)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:07:12 -0400

Hi Helder,

The application that you are trying to use

      InsightApplications/ShapeDetection

is obsolete and was removed from the CVS trunk.
It was part of the release 1.2 but was cleaned
up along with other ten (or so) applications.

Please us the new Example:

         ShapeDetectionLevelSetFilter.cxx

in

           Insight/Examples/Segmentation