[Insight-users] FEM Registration

Brian avants@grasp.cis.upenn.edu
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:26:50 -0400 (EDT)

Mike - thank you for your interest in ITK and FEM.  we would like to help
with your problem, but need to know more about the parameters you are
using for the registration.  the default parameters may not be good for
the problem you have.  it would be very helpful if you included a copy of
your control file.  note that it is also useful to normalize the images by
using histogram matching.  hope to hear from you soon, Brian