[Insight-users] 32-bit data from FEM

Mike Bristow msbristo@ucalgary.ca
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 17:53:56 -0600

Hi,

I am trying to assess the effects of FEM registration by using the
SquaredDifferenceImageFilter. I seem to be having trouble, however,
with the 32-bit float output that the FEM registration produces. I am
trying to read the image data using an ImageFileReader with an input
pixel type of float, but when I try working with this (rescaling,
histogram matching, diffing) and outputting this data, the resulting
files appear corrupted.

Can I get the FEM registration to output something other than float?

Is there something special I should be doing to work with the FEM
output?

Thanks,
Mike Bristow