[Insight-users] itkConnectedThresholdFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:22:59 -0400

Hi Haydar,

The  FloodFilledFunctionConditionalConstIterator test the
seed point for the threshold condition. If they pass the
test, the seeds are included in the region, but if they
fail the test, the seeds will not be part of the final region.

Are you certain that the seeds you are providing satisfy
the condition of their intensities being between the lower
and upper threshold that you provide to the ConnectedThreshold
filter.

Could you provide a minimal test case in which this behavior
is failing ?