[Insight-users] building Error!

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:14:35 -0400

Hi Yasser,

The HelloWorld example works very smoothly.

I just verified the procedure, it takes less
than 3 minutes.

Some questions:

1) What is your version of CMake ?

2) Are you running the executable "CMakeSetup.exe" ?

3) Did you moved the binary directory after running
    CMakeSetup ?

You should not move the binary directory or any of
its files after you run CMakeSetup.exe.

4) You mention a file "cmake.txt"....
    There is no such filename. There should be
    a file named : "CMakeLists.txt"

---

CMake invokes your compiler in order to verify
its capabilities and adapt the configuration
accordingly. That's the reason msdev.com is being
called.

Could you please post the mailing list the CMakeCache.txt
file generated by CMake in the binary directory you
provided for the HelloWorld example.

You will find step by step instructions in the
SoftwareGuide.pdf
http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf
on the "Installation" chapter.