[Insight-users] CMakeCache.txt

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:17:26 -0400

Hi Yasser,

1) You should use at least CMake 1.6.5
    the current release is 1.6.6

2) ...ok

3) No, you should not move the binary
    directory. Your combination of

    - Source directory = d:/ex/ITkEx
    - Binary directory = d:/ex/ITkEx/output

    are just fine.

4) Your CMakeCache.txt file looks ok.

CMake is finding your msdev program in:

c:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~2/COMMON/MSDEV98/BIN/MSDEV.COM

Given the simplicity of this example, the
error message that your reported make suspect
of your installation of VC++.

Is there anything particular in the way you have
it installed ?

Is the directory above (for msdev.com) the right place ?

Do you have multiple copies installed ?

    Luis