[Insight-users] Re: reg seed points

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 11:29:56 -0400

Hi Prasad,

In order to manually select seed points
you may want to use the ImageViewer application
available in

    InsightApplications/ImageViewer

It will require you to install FLTK.
(http://www.fltk.org).

When you click with the left mouse button,
the viewer will display physical coordinates
on the lower right corner.

You will have to convert these coordinates
to index coordinates by taking into account
the image origin and spacing.

---

BTW:
Why do you need seed points for registration ?

If you want to experiment with region growing
applications, you may also want to consider
playing firs with the application:
http://www.itk.org/HTML/RegionGrowingSegmentation.htm

available in

  InsightApplications/RegionGrowingSegmentation