[Insight-users] problem with gaussian filter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:48:46 -0400

Hi Gwenael,

It is very likely that your input imnage as an invalid
spacing value.  The GaussianFilter in InsightApplications
take the pixel spacing into account when computing the
output images.

You input image probably has spacings = 0.0

Luis