[Insight-users] what is the valid region in BSplineDeformableTransform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:43:07 -0400

Hi Sean,

The following references may help

[1] M. Unser, "Splines: A Perfect Fit for Signal and Image Processing,"
     IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 22-38,
     November 1999.

[2] M. Unser, A. Aldroubi and M. Eden, "B-Spline Signal Processing:
     Part I--Theory," IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 41,
     no. 2, pp. 821-832, February 1993.

[3] M. Unser, A. Aldroubi and M. Eden, "B-Spline Signal Processing:
     Part II--Efficient Design and Applications," IEEE Transactions on
     Signal Processing, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 834-848, February 1993.