[Insight-users] Link error after Updating ITK???

Julien Jomier jjomier@cs.unc.edu
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:56:51 -0400

Hi Zein,

1. Did you do a cvs update or a fresh checkout?
   The math library (vxl) has been moved from Numerics to Utilities.
   The best way to move from 1.2.0 to the latest (cvs) ITK is to do a fresh
checkout.

2. I just put a fix in the cvs repository. Do a CVS checkout.

Let us know if you have furher problems.

Julien