[Insight-users] Compilation Errors with make(Borland)

Sergio Andrés seanru_nigu at yahoo . es
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:30:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

I have tried to compile the ITK lib. and I have used
the CMake utility for generating a 'makefile' for
Borland.
Then I tried to execute 'make' to get the ITK .lib
files
but I have some compilation errors. For instance:

Building object file metaUtils.obj...
Borland C++ 5.6 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2002
Borland
D:\sandres\SourceCode\ITK_Toolkit_Source\InsightToolkit-1.2.0\Utilities\MetaIO\metaUtils.cxx:
Error E2268
D:\sandres\SourceCode\ITK_Toolkit_Source\InsightToolkit-1.2.0\Utilities\MetaIO\metaUtils.cxx
176: Call to undefined function 'atof' in function
MET_ValueToDouble(MET_ValueEnumType,const void
*,int,double *)
*** 1 errors in Compile ***

As you can see, the function 'atof' is not found.
I had a look into this file and I added a new line:

#include <stdlib.h>

I tried again and I get a new error: The function
'pow' is not found either.

I suppose that this is not the way to solve this
errors, that they are related to a math. lib or
similar.

Can somebody help me with this??

Thanks in advance!!

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS