[Insight-users] MSVisual C++: Programming with ITK

Sergio Andrés seanru_nigu at yahoo . es
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:50:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hello again!

I compiled ITK classes with MSVisual C++, but now I
cannot
compile a simple program that uses ITK classes
(itk::Matrix).

I have specified the directories for includes and
libs,
and the libs. ITKNumerics.lib VXLNumerics.lib.

I got a problem with those libs. The linker tells that
there are "conflicts with use of other libs".

I do not know whether these are the suitable libs. I
should include.

I appreciate any sugestion to solve this. Maybe there
is
an option that I should change in MSVisual C++ ??.

Thanks in advance!!

Sergio.

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger . yahoo . es