[Insight-users] How to set the INCLUDE_DIRECTIORIES in the CMakeList.txt of GaussianFilter?

Fri, 01 Aug 2003 11:05:16 -0400

Hi Hon,

If you are building In-Source, your source and binary
directories are the same, so it should be enough to do

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
 D:\ITK Research\FltkImageViewer
 ${GaussianFilter_SOURCE_DIR}
 ${GaussianFilter_BINARY_DIR}