[Insight-users] (no subject)

fito@unizar.es fito at unizar . es
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 18:30:31 +0200

Hi Luis!

I'm using ITK 1.2.0 release.

Your files seems to be right. But I've had to
set "Project/Settings/Link/Input/Additional Library Path" to
C:\itk-bin\bin\Debug
in order to avoid an error:
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "ITKCommon.lib"

Now I get only a warning like this

LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "MSVCRTD" conflicts with use of other libs;
use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

but I feel I can manage it by myself (I hope so!)

Thanks for the help.
Adolfo G.U.