[Insight-users] Buid Project with ITK and MSVC step by step

jiang jiang at TI . Uni-Trier . DE
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:57:02 +0200

Hi Luis,
I'm a newer for ITK. I have read some documents about ITK. And now I want to
build my project with MSVC 6.0 and ITK 1.2.0
I read the
pipermail http://www . itk . org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-July/004191 . html
Re: Problems in combining ITK with MFC program
and http://www . itk . org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-March/002751 . html MFC +
ITK + VTK + CMake

However, I'm not very clear about how to build one project. It seems that I
should not generate project by MFC AppWizard(exe). How can I generate it?
Should I configure something in VC, CMake, or environment?
Please show me step by step and the whole CMakeList. It will be also much
helpful for other new comers.

Thank you very much!

Chunyan