[Insight-users] Registration Optimizer

David Holmes holmesd3 at yahoo . com
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:12:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all-

I've been working with the Multi-res. registration.  I have an observer
for the optimizer which tracks the parameter for convergence.  One of
the things that I want to do is set the "current position"  of the
optimizer.  I see that there is a SetCurrentPosition method, but it's
protected and I can't call it.  The real goal is setting the inital
position for the next level of the registration, so I looked at the
"SetInitialPositionForNextLeve()" but that gets written over when I
jump to the next level.  I also thought about stopping the optimizer,
setting the inital parameters, and then starting the optimizer again,
but that is a little clunky.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

david