[Insight-users] Need Help please

marcellus walace marcelluswalace at hotmail . com
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:58:01 +0200

Dear itk user,
I'm now testing the 3D volume builder MetaImageImporter, I can execute it to
create my mhd file. But
when I try to view my metaimage  with the MetaImageViewer Application, I
can't see anything on my screen despite the window is interractive. I've
filled all fields as it is described in the documentation
of MetaImages But during the execution I get an itk warnings:

" file dicoms/Im.1 MetaImage: M_ReadElements: Data Not read completely
ideal = 524288 : actual = 0"

" file dicoms/Im.9  MetaImage: M_ReadElements: Data Not read completely
ideal = 524288 : actual = 0"

...done loading FIle  //The files have been "correctly" loaded

But I don't this message is about. Can you tell me what field I've to change
to repair it?

Here is my Meta file:

NDims = 3
DimSize = 256 256 9