[Insight-users] [Insight Applications] Compile Error :CABLESWIG_DIR

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:34:53 -0400

Hi Mauricio,

You may have to update your CableSwig checkout.
and rebuild it.

Then, reconfigure your ITK with CMake.

This is a recent enhancement in the way CableSwig
is configured.  Before, you have to provide to CMake
the location of the three (or more) independent
components of CableSwig, now you only need to provide
this CabelSwig dir, and CMAke will figure out the rest
for you.

Please let us know if you encounter any problem.