[Insight-users] CurvesLevelSetImageFilter ERROR

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:30:07 -0400

Hi Zein,

Your ITK checkout seems to be out of synch.

The PropagationSpeed() methods takes 3 arguments
since 07/17/03.

http://www . itk . org/cgi-bin/cvsweb . cgi/Insight/Code/Common/itkLevelSetFunction . h . diff?r1=1 . 14&r2=1 . 15&cvsroot=Insight

It looks like you have updated some of the files
in your checkout but not the entire source tree.

Please cvs update from the top.