[Insight-users] Atlas segmentation input_1

yasser salman yass71 at yahoo . com
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:05:45 -0700 (PDT)

hi luis ..
thanx for ur replay .. about the data should i
download the Real Data from IBSR site there are many
(16-bit complete..8 bite first and second half..) or
this data is found in the insightApplication (but i
found only the .mha files and conn't find the .raw..
if u plz send me how can i found these data and if i
must download it( i already registed in th IBSR site)
tell me the files to be downloaded also the
modification the i suppose to do in the input file to
tell the apllication about the new loaction of the
downloaded file( i.e in file input_1 i must replace
the first line "I:/IBSR/20Normals_T1" with the new
loaction), and give this name (input_1)to the
application to be go on.. sorry for this details and
thanx Luis for ur attention..
yasser..