[Insight-users] Atlas segmentation input_1

Lydia Ng lng at insightful . com
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:52:45 -0700

Yasser,

You would need to download the data from the IBSR site since we do not
have permission to redistribute it.

To reproduce the study you will need=20
20Normals_T1.tar.Z =3D MRI images (16-bit, unsigned, stored
slice-by-slice)
20Normals_T1_brain.tar.Z =3D brain volume mask (8-bit, unsigned, stored =
as
3D volume)

When you uncompress and untar these files it will produce subdirectories
20Normals_T1
20Normals_T1_brain

So you should put the path to these subdirectories on the first two
lines of the input parameter file.

- Lydia