[Insight-users] A Question of right version of itk iterator

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:48:55 -0400

Hi Marcellus,

You life expectancy will exponentially increase
if you avoid mixing versions of classes in the
toolkit.

You may want to checkout the current CVS version
instead of patching individual files.

Please follow the instructions on the SoftwareGuide
regarding the process for getting a cvs checkout.